Friday, February 9, 2007

New cool tool!

Ok, here's my new tool that I just had to share with folks.






This one's from Basic Grey...the magnetic precision mat. I saw an add in Scrapbooks etc. on page 9 in their feb/march issue and had to see for myself what it was all about. So, I headed over to the www.basicgrey.com to see what it was all about. What I read and saw convinced me to buy.


"Basicgrey's magnetic precision mat(tm) will take any trimming task to the highest level of precision. The perimeter of the black mat is marked every 1/8", and the interior is marked every 1/2" - both with an easy-to-see, white true-sized grid. The kit includes: one 15" x 15" self-healing magnetic mat, eight ultra-strong magnetic tacks to hold projects in place; and one 18" magnetic stainless steel, beveled ruler".


I ended up buying this on line at HSN for $23.00 plus S&H. This is soooo cool! Check it out!

1 comment:

Cathrine StClair said...

Auggghhh... More enabeling (LOL). Great Blog Laurie