Sunday, July 8, 2007

Waterfall fold scrapbook page



Ok, up until now all I've posted are cards, so I thought I would share with you my latest scrapbook page.

I got this cool idea off of the scrapbook lounge and had to give it a try. It's a waterfall fold that I have added to my page. Hit the link and watch the webisode for all the details, this is an easy and fun technique!

The theme of the page is "Down Time". This was our latest camping trip and my DH spent some serious time fishing, in other words his down time! I don't have my license yet, so I watched the dog and read a book while he tried to catch the big one. It's a catch and release river, so I didn't have to worry about cleaning, cooking or eating any fish! YEA! All I've yet to do is journal on the waterfall folds.

I used my cuddlebug embossing folder to emboss the background for the die cut letters(cuddlebug Olivia alpha) of the title. The words stamped on the waterfall folds are Live Inspired from The Angel Company. All paper is DCWV.

1 comment:

SusanBluerobot said...

wow that is sooo cool you should be soo pleased with that thanks for sharing love it soo much

Bye For now
Susan
bluerobot@exemail.com.au
http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/