Monday, August 6, 2007

Card Sketch #7



As promised in my early post (see below) here is another card sketch that I completed during my camping trip.



This is done using my new Angel Company paper "Lilly Anna". I just love the colors and textures of this new paper! The flower is from petal pack, also from The Angel Company! I colored it using my glaze gel pens. I did two of them and cut them out and layered them with a brad. Can you believe that I actually took my marvy scalloped punches with me on my trip? Boy were they heavy in my bag! LOL ! I added some paper piercing to the panels and the outer scallop, and then used my glaze gel pen to add the dots around the smaller scalloped circle. The Thank you sentiment is from the Rose Sentiments set by TAC and was stamped on the punch out tag (included in the paper pack). I adhered it to the card with brads.


More card sketches to come throughout the week!

2 comments:

Etha said...

That's a neat sketch! I like how the vertical panels are connected tot he other elements.

Paula said...

Laurie, I really liked your sketch so decided to try it. You can find my card here:
http://stampnscrapwithpaula.blogspot.com. Thanks again.