Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Card Sketch #53 - Hang in there!


I made this card for a fellow RAK member who's in need of some simple cheering up! She's been able to hang in there through some very tough times lately and I thought she'd appreciate this!


I used a few of my tools on this one. Marvy mega scalloped oval punch, coluzzle oval, nestabilities scalloped rectangle and straight rectangles.

I finally found something to use my stickles on! Check out the lace on the top of the teddie! I have a lot of colors of stickles but generally don't use them. I guess its because they always seem to glob up on the paper and make a mess, no matter how careful I am. I think I rather like my stardust gel pen to add a bit of bling. =)

Supplies:
Stamps - TAC, a girl thing stamp set
Lace background stamp from Inkadinkado
Palette Noir ink
Memories Chalk ink in delicate rose
Pink grosgrain ribbon
Stardust stickles
Bazzill pink and black cardstock

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I really love sexy little teddy!