Sunday, March 2, 2008

Card Sketch #55 - St. Pat's




I thought I'd get in a St. Patrick's day card before all the Easter ones hit. So, here we go with sketch #55. It's your choice what you do with the embellishments on the top right corner



As you can see I decided to use the window word punch and added some brads.

Card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The clovers are colored with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS. I sponged around the sentiment panel with ink to spice it up a bit. Looking at this picture now, I should've done it around the shamrock panel, too! I added some sparkle to the dots on the clover with my stardust pen.

Supplies:
Stamps - Sentiment from TAC, Dotted clover from Stampendous
Palette noir ink
Designer paper from Making Memories
Green cardstock from Bazzill
White and ivory cardstock
Green brads
Stardust pen

8 comments:

chumly said...

I'm getting in the mood just looking at that card.

Anonymous said...

I have just completed this challenge. you can see my card at http://laurieunger.blogspot.com/2008/03/card-sketch-55-st-pats.html
I love the sketch, just not sure on the colours I have used.

Shell

Marilyn said...

This is a really great sketch - can't believe it is almost St. Patty's day!!

Lesli said...

I love that St. Pat's card - I love green :) TFS :)

Lorraine said...

great St. Patties Day card. love all the green and the way you used the window punch! tfs

Stampin' Meg said...

Great ST Paddy's day card!

Corie said...

This is just so adorable

laos348 said...

I haven't made any St. Patrick's cards yet - better get going!! I like this one and this looks like I fun sketch.