Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy Weather

This year has been so weird when it comes to our weather - you have to wonder if this is all caused by global warming or what? Anyway, this is what I woke up to this morning! In April!!
I think this is the latest I've ever seen snow. They are forecasting it through the weekend, but we never hold stock in what the weatherman predicts...it never happens! Or you wait 5 minutes and it'll change. That's what you get when you live in the Pacific Northwest!

At least this will give me a chance to clean up and organize the stamp room! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Crazy weather indeed!! Those pictures of the tulips and flowers with snow on them is just amazing!! Hope that spring comes to stay soon!!

Melissa Cheney said...

We've had the same wild and crazy winter in Utah!! Your poor spring flowers!! I love having all 4 seasons, but I think winter is being a big selfish and taking away from spring's "day in the sun", don't you think? Give me sunshine!!!

Have a great day, SBS Sis!