Friday, July 18, 2008

Card Sketch #80 - Imagine

Here's sketch #80! Measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.


OK - this started off as the Gina K sketch challenge (see post below) and I forgot that I had to fold over the lower right hand corner! Well, after a few short four letter words, I stuck it in my stash and figured I'd use it later. Then I got my new TAC stamps and liked the swirl (ya, enough swirls already) and thought I'd get a little creative with them.



I stamped them in light pink chalk ink from Memories - I got the set of four cubes of pinks - love 'em! I did emboss the swirls with clear embossing powder - gave it a little more depth! The Imagine sentiment is stamped in a darker pink included in the set. I used the cube direct to paper to outline the layer.


Then I couldn't find a good match on ribbon in all my stash - getting a little frustrated at this point - So, I thought, let's see how well Copic's will color on this satin ribbon - looking good - a little stiff - let me work it a bit - ok, now to add some eyelets to thread it through! Whaa lah!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps - Euphoric elements and elegant sentiments
Ink - Memories chalk in Angelic pink and Cloudy coral
Pink card stock - Core'dinations
Silver eyelets
Satin Ribbon colored with Copic marker

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I love all the pink! Great sketch too!