Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crystal blue snowflake

Here's a real quick card that I put together using some paper scraps that I had from last year.

The paper is from Hot off the Press, called Christmas Creative Pack and well worth the money! I've ordered two in the last several years. The papers are classic but also on the cutting edge, too. The card measures 3 3/4 x 4 1/2. I cut a piece of card stock 5 3/4 x 4 1/2 and then scored at 2".

I haven't used my corner rounder in ages, so I thought I'd round a few of the corners on this card. I layered the Christmas paper onto the base - and added the right hand side ribbon at the same time. I cut two scalloped circles, glued them together while inserting the other ribbon for the tie. I stamped the snowflake on and then decided to embellish with some rhinestones. This card took all of 10 minutes or less and could be mass produced very easily. Have a wonderful day!



Supplies:

Paper - Hot off the Press - Christmas Creative Pack

Ink - Versamagic in Night Sky

Stamps - Let it Snow by Provo Craft

Rhinestones - Kaiser craft

White grosgrain ribbon




6 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Doesn't it just feels so great to have a card done in no time at all! Thanks for sharing your card in a flash!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!! I love the rhinestones!

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! The LSS in Wasilla is Scraptique 907-357-2488 :)

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this idea! So simple and quick but very lovely! I really enjoy seeing cards that I can make in hurry but no one would ever know by looking at this card that you didn't spend long creating it. I love the bling!

Vicki Hook said...

I love the unique size of this card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Love the bling!!