Monday, January 12, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #111

Hello! Here is sketch #111 - measuring the normal A2 size. I started with a hand drawn sketch that I did a while back - and guess what? It didn't even end up like the picture.



The coffee cups are colored with Copic Ciao Markers and outlined in cool gray. I dug out some brown card stock from my DCWV neutrals stack and layered the images with it. The whip cream on top is actually done with liquid applique.




I added some choco colored brads on the lower left hand side to balance out the two panels. Measurements for the panels are: 2 1/2 x 4, 2 x 3, 2 x 2 1/2 and the sentiment panel is .75 x 2.



Supplies:

Stamps - Gina K Designs - My Cuppa Joe

DCWV card stock

Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K

Brads

Liquid Applique

Copic Ciao Markers - E30, E31, E50, E51 and C1




Have an awesome creative week!




3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

neat sketch. I like the coffee card...fun using the liquid applique for the foam!

Sarah said...

I love the whip cream! So cool!!

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

I love this concept! and I love the card!

And as for the out of your comfort zone card, it's lovely!!!! Specially orange and green. The flowers were cut too!