Monday, January 26, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #113

Happy Tuesday all! Here is sketch #113! Which measures the normal A2 size.I actually dug out my flowers for an embellishment on this one!

The main panel is colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. I also daubered on some sky blue chalk ink from colorbox in the background. The same is done with the two back panels so that they matched. The script on all of the panels is very close, but is actually two different stamps.

The flowers are from OTC (Oriental Trading Company) that I purchased years ago. I hardly ever use flowers on my cards - so I have bunches of them sitting around.
Have a great week!
Supplies:
Stamps - The Angel Company - flower collage trio, script back ground
Ink - Palette Noir, blue sky chalk from colorbox
Paper - blue card stock from DCWV, white card stock
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Yellow brad
Flowers from OTC


3 comments:

Photo Gal Jan said...

Great sketch and card, Laurie!

Angel Hugs,
Janet

Anonymous said...

OMG! I think I have my inspiration for this Saturday! I love what you did with that card! Can I case it?

Anonymous said...

I just posted the card I did with the inspiration you gave me!