Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Take time!

Here is my latest card for the sketch challenge over at SCS.

The stamps are a retired set called Tip Toe from The Angel Company. I stamped them in VersMagic and then embossed them in clear embossing powder. Both panels are layered in green card stock from Bazzill. The designer paper in the back panel is from Paper Pizazz, and it's also layered in green. I stamped the sentiment in Palette Noir and then cut it out using my oval nestabilities. I also did a bit of paper piercing on the top and bottom of the back ground layer.

Hope your having a great week! You can find the sketch challenge here.

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a really pretty card, Laurie. I really like the paper piercing.

Sandy said...

I haven't used my tulips in a while you have inspired me to get 'em on out! Nice Card!