Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You warm my heart!

Hi all! Here's my latest card I created for the SCS sketch challenge this week.
I already had the rose stamped and cut out from a previous project - so this came together very quickly.

I used Memories chalk ink in Angelic pink and cloudy coral for the rose. The sentiment is stamped in Palette Noir. I found these really nice self adhesive rhinestones (Kaiser Craft) in a multitude of colors at Craft Warehouse for $1 each. So, I picked up quite a few colors and used the pink ones in the corners and on the label holder.

The designer paper is from the Luxury stack from DCWV. A string of pearls white bling paper from Paper Accents is used for layering and the pink card stock is from HOTP.

Rose Garden and a sentiment from tag tid bits, all from the Angel Company were used to create this card.


Have a great week!

5 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the detail!!

Trudy Osborn said...

What a beautiful card! Great job on the sketch. I hope to play with it myself sometime this week

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and delicate card. You did great!

Velta said...

Very pretty Laurie...the design is perfect for the rose :)

Sonia said...

Pretty card, love the pink color.
Great Job!