Monday, May 18, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #129

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #129! Measures the normal A2 size.

Thought I would do something a bit different this week! I don't usually go for inchies - as I get frustrated trying to get them spaced perfectly! But this one turned out ok!


This was done with outline stickers from Magenta. I placed them on the designer paper and then used a punch. You have to punch quickly and with a bit of force so that the stickers don't get caught up in the punch! After punching them out, I placed them randomly on the black panel, trying to get them as evenly spaced as possible. I also added a border on the right side using the same stickers from the set. Visually and in real life, this looks pretty cool. Not only that, it can be done real quick like!

Supplies:
Outline Stickers - Magenta
Designer Paper - Card makers creative pack from Hot off the press
Sentiment - The Angel Company
Black and green card stock
Ink - Palette Noir


Have a great week!


Photobucket

No comments: