Saturday, August 1, 2009

Inspiration challenge

This card comes from the inspiration challenge over at SCS. The hostess typically picks a web site for us to visit and get inspiration from. Today's was an apron company that has so many different styles and fabric's to choose from.


Here's my card and this is what inspired me.

I used Aged Ornaments from TAC to create the back panel and the sentiment is something I had made up from Victorine Originals. I saw this verse on the web somewhere and thought it would make a great sentiment stamp. I actually did a whole 8 x 10 sheet of sentiments and verses that you can't get anywhere else, and at a reasonable price!

Hope your having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

bluemoon said...

This is awesome! Where did you find the sayings on the web? I love how the stamp pattern goes so well, and black and white is so elegant.

LadybugSue said...

Really love this card Quote is really cool and I love the aged ornaments, they are already on my Sept. order. You go girl!