Monday, November 2, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #153

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #153 which measures the normal A2 size.

How about a real quick one - not so many layers and easy to do with punches or Nestabilities?


Here you go! These precious owls are from The Angel Company called Be Square.

The owls are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copic Ciao Markers. I used my circle and square nestabilitlites to cut out the images and the dark brown card stock that I used on each to layer.

I found the striped brown ribbon in my stash and added it on the top portion of the card. The sentiment is stamped in black directly on the kraft card base. Of course I always think to do this at the last minute and you never know when you'll muck it up. Thank goodness it came out, considering I had to piece the sentiment in the way you see it on the card. It's actually a one liner!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



Supplies:
Stamps - TAC Be Square
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Kraft, white and dark brown card stock
Ribbon
Copic Ciao markers in shades: E31, E33 and E35
Nestabilities circle and square dies

1 comment:

LadybugSue said...

Love this one too! I have this set on my November order plus all the other OWL sets. Love the sentiment trick, I piece them alot as we run out of room or just like it shorter. Still working on a couple challenges to post.