Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ornaments

Hello all! I've been busy working on a few projects for two different stamp companies and really haven't had time to update by blog! I've been asked again to design for the Stamp Of The Month for The Angel Company, so you will see that in January. I've also been asked to design a few cards for Victorine Originals for a few magazine publications. So, here's a quick card I did with both companies stamps!


The tree branch is stamped in Palette Jardin Moss and embossed with clear powder. The ornaments and the sentiment are stamped in versamark and then embossed with gold powder. The base of the card is white and covered with Reece paper from TAC, I also added a strip of the striped paper to the right side. Continuing with the gold theme I added a bunch of self adhesive gold dots to it. The trick is to get them on straight!!! So, what do you think?


By the way, I designed my new blog background using Photoshop Elements and free digi stuff I found on the web. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Stamps - tree branch = Victorine Originals. Ornaments and sentiment = The Angel Company.
Paper - White cardstock, Reece paper collection from TAC.
Gold and clear embossing powder
Gold self adhesive dots (Reflections)
Palette Jardin Moss
Versamark

2 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Very festive, love the card and your background!!!

Debra Hensley said...

Very pretty. Love the gold embossing on the ornaments. Adds real elegance!