Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holly

Hello all! Just a quick post before I get busy doing weekend chores and finish my day job paperwork.


I used the new embossing folder from Provo craft called Holly - it's a 5 x 7 folder too! Papertrey ink pure poppy card stock is used as the base and then I pulled a strip of green out of my scraps folder to do the band. This folder is awesome and has a lot of possibilities!


The holly stamp is from The Angel Company and is colored with Copic Ciao Markers. Circle nestabilities, both regular and scalloped were used to frame it up. Just a quick and simple card, except for the time it takes to color the holly - LOL!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Love this card, but what have you ever made that I don't love, LOL! Been good lately and have not gotten any new eb folders. or am I bad!
But this is so elegant!

Velta said...

Oh my Laurie ~ This is so elegant...I love embossing and you have really put this one on the map!

Laine said...

Super Cute Laurie!! You did an awesome job.

Laine