Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Card Sketch Tuesday #164

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #164.

Measurement are:
Card base: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1 = 2 x 5 1/4
2 = 2 x 5 1/4
3 - 5/8 ribbon
4 = 2 3/8 x 3 (Rectangle Nestability)
5 = 2 5/8 x 3/4


This is one of the new images from The Angel Company that will be available on February 1st. She is colored with Copic Markers with the following colors: E00 (skin white), E51 (milky white), R29 (lipstick red), B24 (sky), E08 (brown), Y02 (Canary yellow) and outlined in C1 (cool gray). Blue card stock used for layering is from Bazzill.

The ribbon down the center is a white satin ribbon colored with B24. The new daisy cuttlebug embossing folder from Provo Craft was used for the right hand panel. Fiskers scalloped border punch was used on it and a piece of red card stock. The blue designer paper on the left is a piece I've had in my stash forever and have no clue who makes it. Pearls are from the Reflection line from Micheal's.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh so stinkin' cute!! You are gonna make me break down and by this set Laurie! So adorable! I love the embossed piece!

Suzanne said...

This is one of my most favorite new sets! I love the bright colors you used. Excellent card!

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is adorable, I just love this set...it is on its way to me this week (I hope, maybe Monday). I love all you have done with it, I will definitely be CASEing some of these

JazzyH said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love that little sassy gal! And your color combo is GREAT!
KellyRae

Anonymous said...

I loved your template, so I used it in my 52 weeks! Please do check out www.tacstudio.blogspot.com and see what I've done with it!