Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cosmetics

Hi everyone! Here are two cards that I created from the cosmetic pack over at The Digi Shack.
Both of these are so girly!


Colored with Copic's and added a bit of bling with some pink glitter on the bubbles. The dark blue cardstock is from American Crafts and I ran it through a Quickutz embossing folder that has big and little dots all over it. I thought it went so well with the bubbles from the soap. The doily punch from Martha Stewart was used on the white cardstock and that lovely pink designer paper is from DCWV. The bow easy was used to tie the bow. I have a thing for self adhesive pearls from KasierCraft and I think I probably over use them, but they're better than brads IMHO!




The nail polish bottle is colored with Copic's and a black gel glaze pen. I added a layer of glossy accents over it for polish - pun intended!

The back ground paper is made with Spun Sugar distress ink from Ranger. I swiped the ink pad over my craft sheet, spritzed with water and then laid my cardstock down. Heat dried and then spritzed with Smooch frost to give it some sparkle. Again I used the doily punch on the bottom pink, which is actually pink vellum. A pink organza ribbon tied into a bow tops this one off.

What do you think?

I'm off to Soldotna, Alaska tomorrow! It's a three hour drive through the mountains from Anchorage! I hope the weather is clear so that I can take a few pictures and see some wild life. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute and fresh! Love them!

Heather said...

Nice, feminine cards. Love that bottle of nail polish especially!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Great job on the coloring and the colors are great.

Marlene said...

Your cards are gorgeously girly!

Enjoy your remaining time in Alaska. What an adventure! Hope you can get some good pics of some MOOSE or something! Heehee!!!

LadybugSue said...

Very Cute! I have been in and out of hospital for 2 months. Today is a good day! Home and getting better!! kept reading your blog to brighten my days! Really helped!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the sheer ribbon on that second one!