Monday, July 26, 2010

White on White

Hello all! I decided to play around a bit and challenged myself to do a white on white card. I love how they look with the texture and all....well, here's what I came up with.

This came together quicker than I thought it would. and no coloring what so ever! LOL! So, what do you think?


Supplies:
Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
CB embossing folders - polka dots, textile
PTI label die
Circle nestability
Scalloped cookie cutter die by Quickutz
Satin ribbon
Prima flower
Pearls from Kaisercraft

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in.

6 comments:

Junieb said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Talk about stunning - love the white on white. May have to case this for a wedding next week.

Trudy Osborn said...

Ditto what the others said. This is stunning and GORGEOUS!!! Great job

Marlene said...

This turned out fabulous! Very elegant!

Chelsea said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!!