Saturday, August 7, 2010

CAS butterfly hello

Hello!

Here's a quick CAS card that has very minimal layers. This set was the stamp of the month from last month, but never got around to playing with it until now.

Butterfly is embossed with clear embossing powder then colored with Copics. Card base is the yellow gold cardstock, then the layer of green and the white is where all the stamping happened.

Sentiment is from English Everyday Cuties and the leaves were stamped in Palette Jardin Moss.

I actually got out my yellow bottle of stickles and used them on the tips of the butterflies wings. I have about 7 bottles of different colors of stickles, but for some reason don't use them. I guess I 'm just too impatient to let them dry!

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! CAS is my favorite and I adore the butterfly! Such a pretty card and color combo!

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful card - this set is so versatile as everyone is showing. The butterful is stunning,.

Angie said...

Very pretty Laurie! I love the shading of the vines it makes it look touchable!

Chelsea said...

love the shadow effect!

AmethystCat said...

how neat!!! great idea!

Connie said...

I love the butterfly and the ivy. What is the name of that set? Please email me at conniekim@centurytel.net