Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fall Colors

Hi everyone! Here's my card from this weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoast stampers.

Stamp is from Papertrey Ink - Life. I colored the stamp with a marker and did the huff method for the main panel and the inside of the card. Marvy LePlume II markers used were Pumpkin and Olive.

The designer paper is from K&Company, Tim Coffey's line from last year called Fall mat pad. I did do a little distressing around the edges with some Pumpkin spice versamagic ink to blend all the fall colors together.

Black cardstock is from PTI as well. Instead of a paper layer, I decided to use ribbon and added some self adhesive gold pearls (by Micheal's Reflections line) to the four corners.

Thanks for dropping by and please let me know what you think of this one!

11 comments:

Angie said...

Laurie I'm SO casing this! I love everything about it!!!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Laurie! LOVE the colors, and that technique look fab with those flowers!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I may case it, too! Love the colors.

Christine Pennington said...

Perfectly beautiful!

Angela K said...

Just lovely!!

pink lady said...

What a stunning card, beautiful colours and fab layout - I love the stamping on the inside too - gorgeous x

Chelsea said...

this card is absolutely gorgeous! love it!

Heidi Hihn said...

Great card! I love the flowers that you added to the inside of the card also!

Helen Dooley said...

Hey Laurie- great card. Really elegant looking. I like the color palette.

AmethystCat said...

this is sooo beautiful! love the layers and papers that you used! great card!

Julie Robinson said...

lovely card - very 'relaxing' and soothing!