Friday, September 24, 2010

Toot Toot!

Hey everyone! I was really excited to learn that I won another contest with The Angel Company. This time I entered three cards into the Terrific Trio category. Basically, you make three cards using two different stamp sets. Here are the three cards I entered that won!


All three use the Blossoms and Blessing set and the little bugs are from the Garden Joy set. All are colored with Copic markers and a stardust gel pen. The designer papers are also from TAC's Emma Soar With It Collection, with the addition of white, black and green cardstock. The ribbon I used can be found in the TAC catty, as well.

I used the stardust gel pen on the wings of the bee and dragonfly. In the second card, I cut the flower bud out and popped it up with foam tape and hand drew a stem. The last card has some fussy cutting on it as well! Love how they both came out!

So now I get to use my $100 GC to purchase some new stamps from the upcoming release of the Inspiration Avenue due out October 1. Whoo Hoo!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

No wonder you won, they are beautiful!

Chelsea said...

congrats Laurie ... your cards are GORGEOUS!!! You definitely deserved it! I too LOVE those sets and those little bugs!

Jeni said...

These are beautiful Laurie!Congrats! ~jeni :)

Julie Robinson said...

wonderful cards! congrats on winning a Contest!

Kim said...

Congrats Laurie! These are Beautiful! And your win comes at a great time with the new supplement! : )