Monday, December 6, 2010

CAS no layer card (Challenge)

Hello! Have you ever tried to do a clean and simple no layer card? Maybe when you first started stamping right? Here's one I put together recently that I actually like.

All stamps are from The Angel Company. The trees are stamped in Memento onto kraft cardstock and colored with Copic's, then highlighted with a stardust pen. The line at the bottom is stamped in Versamark.

I have some blog candy that I'd like to give away to one lucky winner! All you have to do is make a CAS no layer card and link it below. I will randomly draw one winner on December 15th. All stamps are welcome, but I do have some TAC stuff to give away as well as some miscellaneous embellishments and supplies!

Won't you join in?


6 comments:

Jeni said...

This is simply beautiful Laurie! ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Lovely card Laurie.

Allison Rankin said...

What a gorgeous CAS card...love the white detailing on the trees! Awesome!

LadybugSue said...

I am the first to comment! I entered your challenge, but did not use my name jsut blog title!
Looking thru all my cards not many with single layer till this one.
But I sent you extra special card this year!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous in all it's simplicity! It's been ages since I've made a no-layer card, I think!

Glittered Paws said...

Lovely - I love clean and simply - I'm just not very good at it!! Great job.