Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Enjoy the little things

Hi everyone! Quick post today as I'm running a bit behind! This is a card I did for the one of the sketch challenges over at SCS that I never uploaded or posted.

Designer paper is from Kaisercraft, English Rose collection. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used ivory cardstock from PTI as the base of this card. Spellbinders tag used to cut out the sentiment panel and I added a gold pearl for some bling.

Scallops cut using the Quickutz cookie cutter die. Lastly, two of the silk flowers have been colored using Copic marers. I really like the darker colored flower, it really gives the flower stack some definition. Gold button is from American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of this card!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Nice soft colors, and love the label - classy!!!

Tammy said...

Nice card Lauire. Love how the button looks like a sweet face in the center of the flower.

Donna Heber said...

Very pretty Laurie! Love that blossom.

Marlene said...

Very pretty card! Did you check out Tammy's blog today? Your talents were mentioned. ;)