Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello Baby

Hello! I've been playing around a bit with the new doily dies that I just got from PTI. It seems I waited forever for these to get back in stock. Definitely worth the wait!

Sentiment and baby booty stamps are from The Angel Company. The booties are colored with Copic's. I did some fussy cutting and then popped them up with some dimensional foam tape.

The darker pink designer paper is from Hot Off The Press and the bottom is from The Angel Company. Scarlet jewel grosgrain ribbon from PTI was used to separate the layers and it also happened to match the color I used on the ribbon on the booties. Bow easy used to tie the bow.

I highly recommend that if you buy these dies that you also get the punch out tool. It makes getting all those little bits of paper out a snap!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! And the white die cut piece just pops on the pretty pinks! Well done!

Tammy said...

Precious card Laurie, love the pink!

Chelsea said...

Really cute!

Donna Heber said...

Awww ... how sweet! I love all the new dies and you have really showcased this one.