Monday, June 13, 2011

You are amazing!

Greetings! We had a wonderful time camping! I find it totally pathetic that my 5 month old puppy was better behaved than the 8 year old boy camping next to us. Wow! Times sure have changed! If I had said what this kid did to my parents, I would've been blowing bubbles! As in having my mouth washed out with soap! Sure, we sassed our parents but not to the level that kids these days do! Unbelievable!

OK, enough ranting! Here's my latest card.

This is done with one of the smaller flowers from the Year of flowers collection from PTI. I randomly stamped the flower in Fresh snow ink from Palette onto kraft cardstock. The leaves are colored with a Copic marker and then I used pink creme chalk on the flowers. In real life they sparkle a bit! However it didn't photograph real well!

Hounds tooth designer paper is from Making Memories, which is layered with green cardstock from Bazzill. I added four self adhesive gold pearls to the corners to anchor it down. The card actually measures 5 x 5 and I used ivory for the base.

Thanks for popping in and be sure to let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Very pretty.

Jeni said...

Simply beautiful Laurie!! Love it ~jeni :)

Jeni said...

Simply beautiful Laurie! Love it ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

your card is beautiful as always, Laurie.

As for the ill mannered brat....it's partly the parents who are at fault, since they obviously tolerate it from him. Grrrr.