Saturday, July 16, 2011

Poppies

Happy weekend! It's raining outside and a great day to stay inside and stamp! Here's another clean and simple card using the PTI Anniversary set Botanical Silhouettes.

I inked up the stamp with palette pure poppy and jardin moss. The sentiment is stamped in noir. The red pearls are from Kaisercraft.

I cut and embossed the main image with a rectangle nestie and then layered it with a piece of black cardstock.

Someone recently ask for a picture of Noah to see how big he's gotten. So, I decided to add one in today.

He's 6 1/2 months old now and weighs in at over 50 pounds. He's wearing his new back pack so that we can get him used to is. We plan on taking him out hiking and want him to carry his own water and food. :)

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is fabulous - love it! I may have to CASE that LO for a Hero Arts stamp that I have! SQUEAL...that was ME asking about Noah! He is absolutely gorgeous! How can you EVER tell him no? Oh my goodness, what a beautiful dog! lol...there is a 'homeless' dog at the shelter wanting to come home with DH and I keep saying no. However, I went yesterday and held it myself. Oh dear, my resolve is weakening... wish me luck! Have a good weekend, and thanks so much for sharing Noah!!!

Marlene said...

Lovely card, Laurie. You do clean and simple very well. :) Please send some of your rain this way. We're dry as a bone. The grass is crunchy.

Your pup is really growing! What a handsome boy, too.

Chelsea said...

Very pretty.

Tammy said...

Very beautiful card. Love that the emphasis is on the image.
Cannot believe how fast Noah is growing! He's one beautiful pup.