Tuesday, July 26, 2011

QAS - Blessed

Hey there! Here's a real quick and simple card for you today, sorta like CAS! =) Sometimes my CAS take a while to complete, if you know what I mean?

Daisy stamp is from The Angel Company (Blossoms and Blessings) and stamped in Palette Fresh Snow ink. I colored the center using chalk. Sentiment is also from TAC and stamped in Noir.

Tied the ribbon and bow off to the top right hand corner. The black scrappers floss was used to tie the ribbon in the center, then I tried to curl it. Not sure if I like it or not. Who has a fool proof method of getting scrappers floss to curl and look really cool? Please share!

So, like I said - not sure if I like the scrappers floss, so I cut it off and re-positioned the bow. It now looks like this:
Which one do you like better?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome, love its simplicity.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the C&S feeling - and I like it better without the scrappers floss.

Mary said...

I like your card :) But I think I like it better with the floss....I usually wrap it around my paper piercer and slide it off....works most of the time!

Trudy Osborn said...

Very pretty card...I do what Mary said and wrap it around my paper piercer