Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Be Fabulous

Hi everyone! Mr. Mailman just delivered more new stamps from The Angel Company! I've been playing around for days! WooHoo!

Stamped the flower in Palette fresh snow ink and then outlined them with a T1 Copic Marker. Used a sponge dauber to add the white ink around the edge of the card.

Copic markers used to color the flower and then I did a bit of fussy cutting. It's popped up with foam tape. Sentiment and the bee are stamped in Palette Noir.

The base of the card is dark brown which is a bit hard to see in the photo. I completed another card using this same set and one of our Gift With Purchase stamps which I will show you later in the week.

Have a great day!



7 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hey chick! I hope you are doing well. I love the stamping in white technique. I see it all the time, but when I have tried it with my VersaMagic White Cloud, it just doesn't seem to show up as well as yours. I'm just wondering if you have tried the VersaMagic and how it compares if you have. Gorgeouw floral card and the bee in the corner is so cute. I got a couple of Nina's new sets and I have got to get them inky soon. The catalog looks fabulous. TAC has really stepped it up! Good for Mischelle!

Unknown said...

This is very pretty! Love the white flowers in the background - they set the stage for the colored one!

Glittered Paws said...

I am liking this set more and mre - okay a LOT - I think I will have to put it on my next order. Beautiful card and love the white.

Tammy said...

Really beautiful Laurie. Love how the T1 makes the white sunflowers standout. Gorgeous flower!

Trudy Osborn said...

Soo pretty! Love the white

Marlene said...

LOVE the white stamped sunflowers. They're beautiful!

Angela K said...

So beautiful!!