Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holly

Hi everyone! I've been messing around with this card for a few days and still I'm not sure if I'm happy with it or not.

The fairy is a digital stamp from Bugaboo and colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen and a stardust pen.

I used some golden colored vellum and put it behind a piece of printer paper and cut out the scalloped circle to go around the main image. I struggled finding a color that went with the colors I used on her to layer with and this is the best I came up with.

The holly around her is a die from Memory Box that I cut up and glued down. Added some berries with liquid pearls. Not sure if I like this addition or not, but it's glued down now so I'm stuck with it.

Holly embossing folder is from Provo Craft and I love that it's a 5x7 folder!

So, give me some feedback on this one! I would appreciate suggestions at this point!

2 comments:

LadybugSue said...

I likey very much!

Megan said...

Another cute one with that image! I'm your newest follower! I love the holly on this--so festive!