Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank you

Hi everyone! I picked up this cute little flower stamp at Impress Rubber Stamps which is a LSS for me. However, they do have an awesome web site that you can use to shop from home. Just thought I'd enable you!


Flower is from Poppy stamps and I used colorbox lavender ink to randomly stamp it on the cardstock. A white Sharpie paint pen is used to color the centers and I also dabbed a little stardust gel pen on it too.

The Thank You sentiment stamp is from A*Muse Studio. The long rectangle nestie was used to cut it out and added a purple grosgrain ribbon and bow to the right side.

Designer paper is from Provo Craft and the purple cardstock is from American Crafts. I had purchased one of the small Hero arts clear stamp sets and it came with some bling - which is the flowers that you see on the corners of the purple carstock. Added a bit of white paint pen to the centers, but you can't really tell in the photo.

Off to see what else I can come up with - thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

The purple is just beautiful, Laurie! Love the flower stamp and the sentiment too - Amuse does have some very pretty sentiments! Thanks for sharing - hope you are okay!

Tammy said...

Very pretty and lush! Love the color!