Monday, June 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! I was just recently at a Craft Warehouse store over in the Tri-Cities (in Wash. State) and they were having a 40% off stamp sale! I didn't intend to spend money when I first went in, but who can refuse a sale? Here's a card I made using a new back ground stamp.



It's from Hero Arts and it's called Lattice. The die that I used to cut out the sentiment is from Verve Stamps and matches pretty closely. Sentiment stamp is from Papertrey, Ink.

Ivory and brown cardstock is from PTI and the kraft really is paper bag thin paper from Paper Accents. Brown ink from A*Muse Studio is used to stamp the lattice background and also sponged around the sentiment panel.

Burlap is cut using the scallop cookie cutter die from Quickutz/lifestyle crafts. Brown grosgrain ribbon is tied onto the panel to complete the card.


Thanks for stopping in!


1 comment:

Patti J said...

You had me at Kraft! Great card, Laurie - and that background stamp is too cool! Glad you got to go shopping :)