Monday, June 11, 2012

Black magic leaves



Hi everyone! I was looking through all the resources available over at SCS and decided to play around with the black magic technique for a change.

I used the leaf stamp designed by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms and stamped it onto black cardstock using palette fresh snow ink. Using colored pencils, I added some subtle color. The white dots are done with the distress picked fence marker.

The leaf die cut is cut from Bazzill cardstock using the new Memory Box die. I added some tiny pearls onto it to match what I did on the black magic piece.

The sentiment is from Verve as is the die I used to cut it out with. Lastly, I used the lattice embossing folder on the white cardstock to add a bit of texture.

What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lovely card Laurie! Must try the technique!