Monday, August 13, 2012

Great Birthday

Hello everyone! I'm off in the woods camping right now! I hope to have lots of good pictures to share with everyone when I return.

The cranberry back ground is created using vellum, versamark, clear embossing powder and cranberry alcohol ink.

I stamped the solid flower randomly all over the vellum using versamark and clear embossing powder was applied. The cranberry alcohol ink was applied with the adapter and softened a bit with the blending solution. Next I took my iron (no steam) and removed the clear embossing powder.

The same solid flower is stamped in spun sugar distress ink, then I stamped the sentiment over the top. The lattice embossing folder was used on the white cardstock and I added some cranberry satin ribbon to hide the seam. Bow tied with the bow easy.

Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Flower stamp - PTI - pretty peonies
Sentiment stamp - Purple Onion  - wine shop
Vellum and white cardstock - PTI
Spellbinders circle nestabilities
Ranger Distress ink in spun sugar and Archival ink in jet black

2 comments:

Myrna Marcano said...


So pretty card!

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Myrna

Tammy said...

Very pretty Laurie! Love the paper and texture!