Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you all being crafty or looking for inspiration to become so!  I stamped the main image a while ago and it sat on my work space just waiting for me to make up my mind how I wanted to use it.


This is what I ended up with! Flower stamp is from Gina K Designs and the sentiment is from Purple Onion.

The flowers are colored on the stamp and then misted with water to create the watercolor effect. I used Memento summer sky blue ink to sponge around them. To create the layer on top of the circle I just used the two closest nestie circles and cut out the thin distance between them.

Border die is Tessatina from Memory Box. I added some self adhesive pearls to the center of the die cut out to match the flower centers. I used Wacky Tac from KandCompany to adhere to border and the circle layer.

Gingham bow is created using the Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and love the die you used - the pearls really add a touch of PRETTY.

Darnell said...

Such a sweet card, Laurie! I love the layout and the pretty gingham ribbon!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card!