Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowflakes - another case

Hello all! Here's another card that I cased off of Pinterest! What I don't like about this, is that you cannot mail them due to the big bow! So, these babies get hand delivered.


Snow flake stamp is a very old one from Provo Craft and I stamped it in Fresh snow Palette ink. Sentiment is from PTI and stamped in Archival Jet Black ink. 

The bow is tied using the bow easy. I've had this ribbon in my stash for years and finally got to use it!

I finally got a picture of the sugar cookies that I made. They turned out pretty good and I learned a lot about Royal Icing and using decorator bags! What a flippin mess I made!


My dh says that my snowflakes look like they have chicken feet. LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I LOVE YOUR CHICKEN FEET SNOWFLAKE SUGAR COOKIES!!! And the card is tunning - especially with the bright red/white stripe bow. Who ever gets this will be be happy for sure.