Sunday, February 3, 2013

Get well soon

Hi everyone!  Since I'm not watching the big game or the commerical's I had some time on my hands to play with this weeks sketch over at SCS.



As you can see, I turned the sketch on it's side and then left off the grads/pearls on the left hand side. 

Stamps are from Raisin Boat. I stamped the chicken in the pot in Memento ink then colored with Copic's.  I played around a bit with the outline coloring and finally think I got it looking half way decent. Chicken wire is stamped in silver ink from Colorbox and then die cut using the fish tails dies from MFT.


Gingham designer paper is from Making Memories and layered with dark navy card stock from Bazzill. Silver ribbon used on side to go with the chicken wire.

Thanks for stopping in!


4 comments:

Darnell said...

Oh, ho! Poor little chickie! It's just adorable, Laurie!!

Patti J said...

Awww....how cute is that! Lovin' the gingham, and that image is just darling. Thanks for sharing, Laurie - hope you are well :)

Patti J said...

Awww....how cute is that! Lovin' the gingham, and that image is just darling. Thanks for sharing, Laurie - hope you are well :)

Tammy said...

The image is sure to bring a smile to anyone, not just someone sick! Great card and great sketch!