Friday, February 15, 2013

Just bee-cuze

Hi everyone! I been seeing the honeycomb embossing folders all over the place lately and decided to get one myself. I actually have two now!


This embossing folder is from Lifestyle Crafts.

Stamps are from The Angel Company and colored with Copic's. I did add a bit of bling to the wings using a stardust glitter pen.  A Rectangle nestie was used to cut it out. Light yellow card stock is from Bazzill.

I had the yellow organdy ribbon in my stash forever and finally put it to good use. Bow easy used to tie the bow.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is perfect, Laurie! The beautiful yellow ribbon just glows on the white embossed panel. Love the honeycombs! Thanks for sharing, and have a good weekend!

Natalie said...

Love this card, Laurie!! Fabbie embossed honeycomb background. Love it!! Cute theme.

Leslie Miller said...

Love the honeycomb embossing! I'm crazy about embossing folders, anyway. Beautiful, pristine white with the cute little bee. Yellow with white is one of my favorite color combos.