Monday, June 3, 2013

So Happy - Mojo #296

Hi everyone! The sun is shinning, it's warm out and it put me into a very spring mood for making up this Mojo Monday Sketch today!


Sentiment is from Verve and stamped in Garden Green ink. Designer paper is from one of Provo Crafts old biddy scrap pads. Green and yellow cardstock is from Bazzill.

I decided to use some big eyelets for a change instead of self adhesive pearls. It took me a while to find my crop-a-dile! ;-) Button is from Oriental Trading Co. and I added a bit of twine to create the bow. I punched out a few leaf stems using the Martha Stewart punch and stuck them behind the silk daisy.

I really liked how this turned out - what do you think?



Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful card.. love how original it looks even with close following the mojo design.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful card.. love how original it looks even with close following the mojo design.

Patti J said...

Another sunshiny, happy card! Love the pretty colors, and they just pop against the white. Beautifully done!

LauraVi said...

Sweet elegant card here! I like colours and the flower idea!
Laura vive-lavi

Tammy said...

Lovely card, I especially like the layout and soft colors!

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty bright uplifting card - love the colors and the layout is great.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable, love your color choice.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love those jumbo eyelets.

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the colors!

Yvonne said...

The card is so lovely!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love the yellow! I'm from Washington too! Wanted to pop in and say hi!

JaynEryn said...

Love this card!