Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mojo #303 - Enjoy

Hello! I like to stamp up a bunch of images, color them and then they sit on my desk until creativity sparks to make a card. That was the case with this one and this weeks Mojo sketch fit it perfectly!


The Dahlia is from Flourishes and colored with Copic's. I think yellow is so challenging to shade with when it comes to Copic's. Anyway.....

Designer paper is from Provo Craft, yellow and green cardstock is from Bazzill. I used the Martha Stewart leaf punch to create the leaves. The flower tag is a die from Papertrey, Ink and so is the string, lastly the fishtail die is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful card, love the gorgeous flowers and soft colors!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Laurie! Your colors and coloring are beautiful! Hope you're doing well!