Saturday, April 12, 2014

FMS131 - May you have enough

Hi everyone! Well, I'm back from my week adventure (all business) in Alaska and I'm glad to be home. That dry cold is brutal to my skin - I can't stop iching!

Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

It was kind of rough finding the mojo today and I'm still not real happy with how this turned out. But on to bigger and better things.

Stamps are from the CTMH set called Treasure Life. I used Memento markers to stamp the flowers. Green gingham paper is from A*Muse and the candy dots are from Studio Calico.

Green and yellow cardstock is from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm heading outside to enjoy the sunshine - glad to be able to enjoy the warmth!



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty, love the gorgeous image and touching sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

I love the way it turned out - love the "candies" in the right corner - just the accent the card needed. Great job.

Karren said...

This is gorgeous! I love that sentiment and how you've made it the star of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rita W said...

I think this turned out great! I love the gingham and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.