Saturday, April 26, 2014

FMS#133 - Thanks for making my day

Hi everyone! What a busy week! Had to fly to San Diego for three days of meetings and that put a crimp in my creative time! Thank goodness for weekends! Here is my take on this weeks FMS #133.

Sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things.

Designer paper is from Authentique and I used the newest blueprints 14 dies from MFT to cut out the flower, button and leaves.

Yellow bakers twine used to tie the bow and the card base is vintage cream. I did pop up the square panel with foam tape to give this a bit of dimension. 

That's it for now, off to see what else I can create. Thanks for stopping in!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the colors and the sketch is very nice.

Tammy said...

Glad your home, safe and sound! Pretty card!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty flower for spring! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful card Laurie.

Jen Brum said...

Great card Laurie! Love that fun yellow flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!