Thursday, April 10, 2014

Get well soon

Hi all! Ok, I'm playing around with this one and need some feedback. Here is a die cut from Memory Box that I got a little creative with.

I cut it out of white cardstock then added color to the stems and leaves by using a sponge dauber and green ink. To get the black around the flower I used my black Copic marker.

The petals are cut out of harvest gold cardstock from PTI. Card base is a mid green from Bazzill.

Sentiment is from Verve.

So, opinions please. Do you like it or not?

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Actually I do like it. It is CAS which is a plus. The colors are great. The die is pretty. What's not to like?

Glittered Paws said...

Well....I like it - and I think it is stunning - I especially like how you went around the flower with black. Great card - I think you knocked this one out of the park.

Patti J said...

I do! I do! Like it, that is! I'm working on getting a workshop planned, and have a similar card ready for it. What did we do before dies? Beautiful, Laurie!