Friday, May 16, 2014

FMS136 - you came, you sawed

Hey everyone! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch and I've also paired it with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of die crazy.

Stamps and dies are "all the fixings" from Taylored Expressions.

I cut out the peg board using kraft cardstock and used foam tape to attached it to the card base. The silver pearls are from Michael's reflections collection an are self adhesive.

I cut the saw and the bold out using silver foil paper. You can actually see a reflection of my fingers in the saw in the picture of the card. Too funny!

I used real cork and real wood for the two pieces under the circle sentiment.

Love this new set from Taylor Expressions because it gives me a few more options when making masculine cards.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cool how,you made a pegboard for tools!

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - this is awesome - love the dies and the sentiment is great. Very creative.

Karren said...

This is a great card! The silver saw is a fantastic touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Natalie said...

Love the masculine card! I've debated whether to get this stamp set or not, you're making a good case for me to order it ;-)

Lin said...

What a fun card, Laurie! Sure to put a smile on that special man's face! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!