Monday, May 5, 2014

LIM170 - just ducky

Hello! Here is my take on the color challenge over at Less is More.

The challenge was to use three colors or three shades of the same color, which I've done both.

Ducks and sentiment came from the now closed There She Goes stamps. I've colored up the fun little guys using shades of yellow Copic markers.

Rectangle nesties used to cut the little darlings out and then layered with black cardstock. The tiny black pearls are from the Reflection line at M's. Orange and yellow cardstock are from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping in to have a look see - have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Such adorable ducks, love your happy card!

Anne said...

Laurie what a cute card!
Thank you for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Glittered Paws said...

Those little duckies are just about the cutest every - one look and the card makes you smile. Great card.

Irish Cherokee said...

Cute ducks all in a row. Simply cute. Pun intended.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Well what can I say ... just toooo cute for words. I'm in love with those little ducks and love the style and sentiment. x

Darnell said...

What I see before me for the LIM challenge is perfection! Simply perfection!! Love it, Laurie! Hugs, Darnell

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry that my visit is SO late!
This is one... or three cute ducks Laurie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"