Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You warm my heart

Hi everyone! I'm off to Minneapolis in the morning and thought I better get a card posted. I made this one a while ago and just never got around to posting it.

Coffee cup stamp is from PTI and the cup is colored with Copic's. The inner sleeve is stamped in Navy. I obviously went with the argyle theme on the rest of the card.

I used this die from Simon Says Stamp called circle card border. It allows you to mix up the base and the outline with different colored cardstock, if you prefer. I went with a navy border to match the coffee sleeve.

Sentiment is an old one from The Angel Company. The argyle back ground stamp is from PTI and stamped in navy. Added the argyle embossed craft cardstock to match the color of the coffee cup, a section of dark blue grosgrain ribbon and called it good.

I'll be back late Friday and hope to get back into the stamp room over the weekend. I'm going through inky withdrawals!

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the cup and what a cool design, too!! Safe travels!

Donna said...

Like this card, what would we do without our morning coffee. That saying goes perfect with it!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the coffee cups that are so popular now - and the die you used is very cool. Great job.

Tammy said...

Great card!

Viv said...

Another super card Laurie, enjoy your weekend :) Viv xx