Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I don't know


Hello all! Here's a card I put together after practicing coloring with Copic's.

I don't know why I chose the colors I did for her dress. I think this might have been colored around St. Patrick's day. It's been in my stash for a while.

Top note die used on the back ground after I fussy cut her out. She is from Saturated Canary.

Polka dot designer paper is from PTI.

Anyone know of any challenges this one might fit under?

OK, I'll keep it short and sweet today! Thanks for stopping in!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great color choices for such a cute image! Love your card!

Glittered Paws said...

She is a cutie - there should be several anything goes challenges out there check out http://paperplayful.blogspot.com/ very good resource for challenges.