Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CAS thank you

Hi everyone! Here's one of the thank you cards that I made for my boss to use at work. Hope she likes it!

Pure poppy and white cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink. I added a sheet of white copy paper to the inside of the red card base so that the written message can be seen better.

Stamps are from My Favorite Things. Wild cherry and gumdrop green ink from My Favorite things used on the poppy. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine.

I did pop the white panel up off of the red using foam tape for dimension.

Entering this into the following challenges:
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!





Follow on Bloglovin



4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the stark red, and green stem on the white - and the sentiment is in just the right place. Always love your CAS cards.

Tammy said...

Just beautiful and so elegant!

Bellaelysium said...

This is such a lovely simple yet classy card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge! -Esther

Sandra said...

Beautiful CAS card!! beautiful stamp too!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra