Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone! I found myself wanting to make a clean and simple card today and went with the sketch over at Clean and simple stamping. You can see it here.


Flowers and dies are from Avery Elle. Sentiment is from Winnie & Walter. The houndstooth background stamp is from My Favorite Things. Fresh ink in limeade used on it and MFT colorbox colors in gumdrop green and wild cherry used on the flowers and leaves.  Copic marker in G43 used on the white satin ribbon.

It's bright and festive in real life and I really like how this turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments:

~ Connie said...

Beautiful -- clean and simple. My fav style!

Tammy said...

Really great sentiment! Lovely card for an anniversary!

Patti J said...

Hi Laurie! What a wonderful card! Makes me so eager for spring :-) thanks for sharing!

Natasha said...

Wow! This is fantastic!

chickadee3357 said...

Super cute!! Great job!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful. I really love the bold red flowers with the sentiment. Great take on the sketch.